AdUp Technology is a german advertising, technology and marketing company. As a subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group, we operate from our offices in Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg and Regensburg.
AdUp Technology is the platform that connects advertisers and publishers through performance. Driven by self-developed technology, we play out native advertising in high-performance environments. A total of 500 active campaigns per day - with us, high-reach publisher brands meet Germany's biggest brands. Everything for performance.
Flexible and mobile working is a matter of course for us. You arrange your work the way it suits you, whether in the office or at home. Does that sound good to you? We are looking forward to your application!
From January 2024, we are looking for an DevOps Engineer (AWS Cloud) – (m/w/d) as a support for our team.
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement scalable, reliable, and secure AWS infrastructure solutions.
- Assist in automating and streamlining the software delivery process using industry-standard tools and frameworks.
- Support the management and monitoring of cloud-based environments, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Learn and contribute to the implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines for efficient and reliable software deployments.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure and deployment issues under the guidance of senior team members.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts by monitoring system performance, identifying areas for optimization, and suggesting solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS services, features, and best practices in DevOps and cloud technologies.
What we can offer you
After an intensive and structured induction period, you will support our tech team. You will have the opportunity to work independently and develop professionally. You can expect varied and challenging tasks as well as friendly, supportive colleagues and managers who will help you in word and deed.
In addition, we can offer the following benefits to you:
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Notebook, which can also be used privately
- Basic technical equipment for your home office
- A wide range of seminars and workshops offered by Axel Springer SE
- Company pension scheme
- Job ticket / job bike
- Payment of local childcare costs
- Many other benefits
- Experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Relevant internships, coursework, or personal projects demonstrating an interest in DevOps and cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Python, PowerShell) for automation and infrastructure management.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Exposure to CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, Github CI/CD)
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes is desirable.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of DevOps
- Strong interest in exploring and adopting new services and features to improve system architecture and performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- You live within Germany - desirably in Berlin or Regensburg
Does that sound like you? Our team is looking forward to your application!