AdUp Technology is a german advertising, technology and marketing company. As a subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group, we operate from our offices in Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg and Regensburg.
AdUp Technology is the platform that connects advertisers and publishers through performance. Driven by self-developed technology, we play out native advertising in high-performance environments. A total of 500 active campaigns per day - with us, high-reach publisher brands meet Germany's biggest brands. Everything for performance.
Flexible and mobile working is a matter of course for us. You arrange your work the way it suits you, whether in the office or at home. Does that sound good to you? We are looking forward to your application!
From January 2024, we are looking for a Sales Manager:in International (f/m/d) to strengthen our team.
Become part of our team and take on the following responsibilities
- Acquisition activities - Development of potential direct customers (advertisers and publishers) in our international markets: UK, NL, CZ (as well as FR, ES)
- Customer-specific consulting and offer management as well as development of customer relationships
- Independent support of online performance campaigns (incl. setup, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting)
- Supporting clients in campaign strategy and optimisation
- Maintain CRM data of own customers
What we can offer you
After an intensive and structured induction phase, you will support our international sales team. You will have the opportunity to work independently and develop professionally. You can expect varied and challenging tasks as well as amazing, supportive colleagues and managers who will help you in word and deed.
In addition, we can offer the following benefits to you:
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Notebook, which can also be used privately
- Basic technical equipment for your home office
- A wide range of seminars and workshops offered by Axel Springer SE
- Company pension scheme
- Job ticket / job bike
- Payment of local childcare costs
- Many other benefits
What you need
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, preferably with a focus on marketing, communication, media or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of "digital advertising".
- Ideally, you have experience in SEM/SEA, native advertising or performance marketing.
- Ideally you have already gained experience in the travel industry
- English and Dutch are necessary, additional languages would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, MS Teams, Excel)
- You have a strong service mentality and are a good communicator and organiser
- You are a strong team player and independent, focused work is a matter of course for you
This sounds like you? Our team is looking forward to your application!